Private Harbor Cruise and Wine Tour
Private Harbor Cruise and Wine Tour
Exclusive offered by Stagecoach Co. and Celebration Cruises
(Monday through Friday Only)
2- 6 guests (For 7-19 people, please contact us)
We will pick you up from your accomedations and escort you to the boat, where you will enjoy a 50 minute harbor cruise in Santa Barbara’s only luxury electric Duffy boat “The Whisper”. Enjoy a different perspective of Santa Barbara’s beautiful waterfront while enjoying a sparkling wine toast and olive oil tasting. We wait for your return, and take you to the vineyards for a beautiful day of exquisite wine and amazing experiences. This offer is an exclusive partnership with Stagecoach and Celebration Cruises.
This all-inclusive tour is the best way for couples, friends, or family members to have a fun-filled day tasting wine together. Transportation is provided in one of our Mercedes Sprinter Vans. In this tour setting, we can be as involved as you want us to be, our host will give you as much or as little information as you want, at your preference. We will take you to 3 beautiful premium wineries/tasting rooms and serve you a delicious picnic lunch at one of the locations. We make the reservations and select the wineries based on your preferences and our 15 years experience. If you would prefer to visit a winery not on our list, we may be able to negotiate, depending on our route, but we will apply tasting fees in addition to our pricing.
|Private Tours||Per Person||Gratuity Included
This Private Wine Tour includes private harbor cruise, champagne toast, olive oil tasting, tasting fees at 3 wineries, a delicious organic picnic lunch, door-to-door service, plenty of bottled water, and 15% gratuity(12% for your tour host and 3% for administration).
Pick up Times for Harbor Cruise and Wine Tours
These are suggested times, we can negotiate later pick-ups and earlier drop-offs but these may affect our ability to give a complete tour. No discounting available for altered times.
Santa Barbara area
9:45 am and concludes at about 5:30-6 pm
Including : Summerland, Montecito, Santa Barbara, Goleta
Santa Ynez Valley
8:45 am and concludes at about 4:30-5 pm
Including : Los Olivos, Ballard, Santa Ynez, Solvang, Buellton
Downloadable PDF version of menu: StagecoachMenu2017
Provided by New Frontiers Marketplace located in beautiful Solvang. Featuring fresh, natural and organic ingredients containing no preservatives or additives. Many ingredients are grown and/or raised by local Santa Ynez Valley Farmers!
Please choose one entrée per person from the list below:
Comes with a side of organic sliced carrots and celery with ranch dressing & sides of house mustard and mayonnaise.
Oven Roasted Turkey Breast: fresh focaccia with swiss cheese, lettuce, tomato, sprouts, carrots, cucumbers, and onions.
Black Forrest Ham: fresh foccacia with swiss cheese, lettuce, tomato, sprouts, carrots, and cucumbers.
Roast Beef: fresh foccacia with lettuce, tomato, sprouts, carrots, cucumbers, fire-roasted red peppers and served with a side of horseradish.
Italian: fresh demi-baguette, ham, soppressata, pepperoni, provolone, tomato, red onion, red leaf lettuce, pepperoncinis, and Italian dressing on side.
Veggie: fresh foccacia with olive tapenade, avocado, fire-roasted red peppers, feta, tomato, sprouts, and cucumbers.
~ gluten free bread is available for all options ~
All salads are entrées and come with a fresh demi-baguette. All dressings are on the side.
Chef Salad: mixed greens, roast turkey, cheddar cheese, carrots, red cabbage, cucumber, tomato, and sprouts with balsamic Vinaigrette.
Cobb Salad: romaine, roast turkey, grape tomatoes, blue cheese, bacon, hard boiled egg, with ranch dressing.
Greek Salad: mixed greens, feta, Greek olives, red onion, cucumber, tomato, and dolma with Greek dressing.
Asian Salad: mixed greens, roast turkey, red and yellow bell peppers, golden raisins, and almonds with Asian dressing.
Questions about your lunch order or dietary restrictions?
Please contact us at 805-686-8347 and we will happily assist you!
THE FINE PRINT:
- For online bookings, your credit card will be charged the full amount including 15% gratuity.
- Other payment arrangements can be made via phone reservation, please call for details.
- $50 administrative fee will be charged to any cancellation at anytime.
- 5 day cancellation policy on parties of 6 or less, all cancellations will be charged full price if cancelled within 5 days of the tour.
- 10 day cancellation policy on parties of 6 to 14, all cancellations will be charged full price if cancelled within 10 days of the tour.
- 14 day cancellation policy on parties of 14 or more, all cancellations will be charged full price if cancelled within 14 days of the tour.
- Lunch orders need to be place at least 48 hours in advance of tour, otherwise, turkey sandwiches will be ordered for all. Last minute tours can try to get a custom lunch order in, no guarantees.
- We do not allow drinking(except water) or eating in our vehicles. Snacks are welcome as long as they are not consumed in the vehicles.
- We love our pets, but we don’t allow them or yours in our vehicles. Please, no pets!