Make a Reservation
The Fine Print:
CANCELLATIONS OR RESERVATION CHANGES
• We have a 5-day cancellation policy for group tours (Wine Lovers). If a reservation is cancelled or passenger count is changed within 5 days of the tour, full fare is charged.
• We have a 10-day cancellation policy for private tours (under 12 pax). If a reservation is cancelled or passenger count is changed within 10 days of the tour, full fare is charged.
• We have a 14-day cancellation policy for large groups (12 pax or more). If a reservation is cancelled or passenger count is changed within 14 days of the tour full fare is charged.
WEATHER AND TRAFFIC
• We shall not be held liable for refunds due to issues beyond our control (unforeseen weather or environmental changes, road closures, traffic issues, etc.).
LUNCH, FOOD & DRINK
• Lunch orders need to be placed 48 hours prior to the tour or turkey sandwiches will be ordered for all.
• We provide plenty of bottled water. Eating or drinking (besides water) in our vehicles is prohibited.
• Private tours and By-The-Hour service will be allowed a cooler with advanced notice.
• Wineries prohibit any outside alcohol on their premise due to liquor license laws.
• If you intend on bringing a service animal, we must have 48-hours prior notice. The ADA does not require us to host most emotional support animals. These are not permitted. Speak to our sales representative if you have questions.
• If you are running late please notify us immediately at 805-686-8347. We will try to make accommodations where possible. However, you may need to meet us, etc.
• If your party is more than 10 minutes late for pick-up or departure, we are not held responsible and we will leave to maintain our schedule. Private tours are slightly more flexible, but we won’t be held liable for missed appointments or having to augment the tour.
CAR AND MOTION SICKNESS
• If you are sensitive to car or motion sickness, it maybe wise not to use our services. Wine County has windy roads. In the unfortunate event of getting sick in our vehicle there will be a cleaning fee of up to $500 dollars to repair any damage.