The Fine Print:
CANCELLATIONS OR RESERVATION CHANGES
• In the case of a declaration of a local, state, or national State of Emergency, we will only be able to offer credit for future use, this precedes all other cancelation policies.
• We have a 5-day cancellation policy for group tours (Wine Lovers).If a reservation is cancelled within 5 days of the tour, full fare is charged.
• We have a 10 day cancellation policy for private tours (2-12 Guests). If a reservation is cancelled within 10 days of the tour, full fare is charged.
• We have a 14 day cancellation policy for private large groups (13 -23 Guests). If a reservation is cancelled within 14 days of the tour full fare is charged.
• We have a 30 day cancellation policy for corporate and extra-large groups (24 + plus Guests). If a reservation is cancelled within 30 days of the tour full fare is charged.
• Cancellations made within the above terms will be refunded in a minimum of 30 days.(see below for updated COVID-19 Policy 06/01/2020)
• Please note: For reservations made in JUNE, JULY, AUGUST, SEPTEMBER or OCTOBER 2020 regardless of the scheduled tour date, we will be issuing credit only, no refunds.
• Customer agrees to cancel Wine Tour regardless of cancellation policy if have been in proximity of anyone, including members of household who has been sick within past 2 weeks.
• Proper Face Coverings / Covid-19 Masks may be required for traveling in vehicles.
• Stagecoach Co. Wine Tours, Inc. will not be responsible for anyone catching or contacting any type of sickness including Covid-19.
WEATHER AND TRAFFIC
• We shall not be held liable for refunds due to issues beyond our control (natural disasters, unforeseen weather or environmental changes, road closures, traffic issues, etc.).
• Consider Travel Insurance if this is of concern.
• Please be aware that Santa Barbara Wine Country is located in the beautiful Santa Ynez Valley which is in the country, home to a variety of pets, livestock, insects, rodents, arachnids, birds etc.
• Certain times of the year there are more insects including flies, gnats, and bees especially during harvest.
• We visit a few equestrian properties, if you are allergic or have a fear of horses please let us know and we will do our best to accommodate a change.
LUNCH, FOOD & DRINK
• Lunch orders need to be placed 48 hours prior to the tour or turkey sandwiches will be ordered for all.
• We provide plenty of bottled water. Eating or drinking (besides water) in our vehicles is prohibited.
• Private tours and By-The-Hour service will be allowed a cooler with advanced notice.
• Wineries prohibit any outside alcohol on their premise due to liquor license laws.
• If you intend on bringing a service animal, we must have 48-hours prior notice. The ADA does not require us to host most emotional support animals. These are not permitted. Speak to our sales representative if you have questions.
• If you are running late please notify us immediately at 805-686-8347. We will try to make accommodations where possible. However, you may need to meet us, etc.
• If your party is more than 10 minutes late for pick-up or departure, we are not held responsible and we will leave to maintain our schedule. Private tours are slightly more flexible, but we won’t be held liable for missed appointments or having to augment the tour.
CAR AND MOTION SICKNESS
• If you are sensitive to car or motion sickness, it may be wise not to use our services. Wine County has windy roads. In the unfortunate event of getting sick in our vehicle, there will be a cleaning fee of up to $500 dollars to repair any damage.