Frequently Asked Questions
How are we different and what sets us apart?
- Our most popular “Wine Lovers Tour” we focus primarily on small groups (no more than 12 guests per vehicle). This enables us to focus on more boutique style wineries.
- We choose locations with premium wines, excellent customer service, and a beautiful unique atmosphere. Customer feedback is #1 one factor. Locations are selected based on routes that make sense taking in to account pick-up locations and driving time.
- Our tour hosts have extensive wine experience and they are extremely knowledgeable of the local area, they are also our close friends and family. We require them to have their first level certification from The Court of Master Sommeliers.
- We provide a delicious picnic lunch made by a local catering company, organic as possible, sourced locally and made fresh.
- We are a professional tour company with over 15 years experience. We create structured tours and interact with our guests to provide amazing experiences in wine country! We are not a limo company and we are not just drivers.
- We are all extremely passionate about wine and the Santa Barbara wine industry!
- We are 100% focused on wine tours, this is our expertise. We do not offer other types of tours or excursions.
- We are #1 on TripAdvisor! We are the best! See our reviews!
How many locations do you go to?
Some Private Premium Tours only allow time for 3 locations due to the length of these amazing experiences.
Do you choose the locations?
How do you choose the locations?
Based on 18+ years expertise and two main reasons; Customer feedback has been the number one driver to help us choose our wineries. Secondly, things change year-over-year in wine country and we adapt to best accommodate our customers and make sure they receive the very best wine tours possible. Your experience is our top priority.
Do we have to buy wine?
What vehicles do you use?
How long is the wine tour?
What time do the tours start?
How much do the wineries/locations charge for tasting fees?
Do you offer group discounts?
Where do we go to meet the tour?
Is gratuity Included?
How many wines will we taste?
What time is lunch served?
We typically serve lunch at the 2nd or 3rd stop. This is usually 12:30pm or 1:30pm respectively.