Connoisseurs and Collectors Tour
Private Boutique Wineries for the Collector
Having been based here in Santa Barbara Wine Country since 2001, we have gained respect and have established relationships which have opened doors to the most unique and amazing experiences that the Santa Ynez Valley has to offer.
2-8 Guests | Mid-Week Only (limited availability)
Hands down, this tour is the best experience Santa Barbara County has to offer. We take you, as our guest, to the properties that, based on our research and professional relationships, are the crème de la crème in this region. Guests will meet some of the top winemakers and/or winery owners and enjoy some of the Santa Ynez Valley’s most pristine scenery. Most of our tour partners are not open to the general public, so we cannot list them on our website and we do have to pre-qualify our guests. Each tour is customized for your needs.
Your tour host will have an excellent knowledge and passion of not only local but international wine as a whole. We can promise you an experience that you could not give yourself. Additionally, most have earned their entry-level sommelier certification.
Each of our vehicles is spotless and meets all safety requirements of the CHP, DMV and PUC. All of our tour hosts have impeccable driving records.
(In the ‘Notes’ section of the reservation form please enter ‘C & C Tour’, and a reservation specialist will contact you to discuss your options).
*Pricing includes pick up at your location, tasting fees at 3 locations, delicious picnic lunch, and 12% gratuity goes to your host.
|Private Tours||All inclusive per person||Tour Total|
Please Contact us for Further Details and Availability
This tour includes tasting fees at 3 premium locations, a delicious picnic lunch (see menu), door-to-door service, plenty of bottled water, and a 12% gratuity. When we arrange these private VIP tastings with the winemakers, owners, family members or a GM, our reputation is on the line. They expect us to bring qualified guests who enjoy collecting wine. It is with this understanding that they pour wines they wouldn’t typically have open and will spend time getting to know you. So, there is a fine line between us being allowed to bring you and them wanting us to bring you. Therefore, we need to make sure you understand that purchasing is expected. Based on our experience we encourage a minimum of two bottles per person at theses exclusive locations. A few of these exclusive wineries may charge an additional $35-$60 per person to taste, which would need to pay directly to the winery. We will let you know which these are when arranging your tour.
Pick up Times
These are suggested times, as we can negotiate later pick-ups and earlier drop-offs, alterations may affect our ability to give a complete tour. No discounting available for altered times.
Santa Barbara area
9:45-10:25 (tour concludes at about 5:30pm)
Including : Summerland, Montecito, Santa Barbara, Goleta
10:30am (tour concludes at about 5 pm)
Including : Lompoc and Vandenberg Village
Santa Ynez Valley
10:45-11:15am (tour concludes at about 5pm)
Including : Los Olivos, Ballard, Santa Ynez, Solvang, Buellton
Los Alamos & Santa Maria
10:15-10:30am (tour concludes at about 5pm)
Including : Los Alamos and Santa Maria
The Fine Print:
• We have a 10 day cancellation policy for private tours (2-12 Guests). If a reservation is cancelled within 10 days of the tour, full fare is charged.
• We have a 14 day cancellation policy for private large groups (13 -23 Guests). If a reservation is cancelled within 30 days of the tour full fare is charged.
• We have a 30 day cancellation policy for corporate and extra-large groups (24 + plus Guests). If a reservation is cancelled within 30 days of the tour full fare is charged.
• Please be aware that Santa Barbara Wine Country is located in the beautiful Santa Ynez Valley which is in the country, home to a variety of pets, livestock, insects, rodents, arachnids, birds etc.
• Certain times of the year there are more insects including flies, gnats, and bees especially during harvest.
• We visit a few equestrian properties, if you are allergic or have a fear of horses please let us know and we will do our best to accommodate a change.