Clean, Fleet Maintained Vehicles
By the Hour Services
If our tours aren’t what your looking for, that’s OK! We also offer our spotless vehicles, all the necessary licensing and insurance, plenty of bottled water and an extremely knowledgeable tour host at an HOURLY RATE: All vehicles require a 5 hour minimum, based on availability:
2015 Sprinter Vans (up to 13 guests) $150 + 15% gratuity per hour
2015 Elkhart KSIR 215 (up to 24 guests) $175 + 15% gratuity per hour
2015 Elkhart KSIR 215 (up to 24 guests) Day rate of $1200 + 15% for up to 8 hours
The earliest some wineries open is 10 a.m., and most open around 11a.m. Depending on day of the week and season, wineries close anywhere from 4 – 6p.m. Please call or research the wineries, and plan your route in advance. Often, wineries close early for special events and holidays.
By The Hour Service
THE FINE PRINT:
- For online bookings, the credit card is charged for the 5 hour minimum upon reservation, including a 15% gratuity.
- Any overages are charged after the tour, we will ask for a credit card. Overages are billed in 15 minute increments.
- Other payments may be arranged call to set up your reservation.
- $50 administrative fee will be charged to any cancellation at anytime.
- 10 day cancellation policy on By-The-Hour-Services, all cancellations will be charged full price if cancelled within 10 days of the reservation date.
- We do not allow drinking(except water) or eating in our vehicles. Snacks are welcome as long as they are not consumed in the vehicles.
- Snacks and drinks can be negotiated for our 24 passenger mini-coach with a $250 cleaning/repair deposit.