Wine Tour 101
Our Newest Offering! Wine Tour 101
An affordable fun way to see it all!
$119 + 15% gratuity, offered Saturdays Only!
The perfect entry level exploration of wine and a fun way to understand the important “basics” of the beautiful Santa Barbara Wine Country! Not only is this tour ideal for the budget conscious traveler, it is also an excellent source of entry level Wine information. Guests will experience beautiful scenery and lots of fun! This is a tour not to be intimidated by. You will be joined by other guests, but the group will not exceed 24 guests per vehicle.This is an extremely fun and very educational wine tasting tour!
Our “Wine Tour 101” is Santa Barbara County’s newest wine tour! But don’t forget that for over 15 years we have hosted over 80,000 guests on structured wine tasting tours in the beautiful Santa Ynez Valley of Santa Barbara County!
We pride ourselves in creating carefully and well organized itineraries that BEST represent the current pulse of the Santa Barbara County wine industry, so relax, and have confidence in our expertise!
Each vehicle is spotless and meets all the safety requirements of the CHP, DMV and the PUC. All of our tour hosts have impeccable driving records and are fun and extremely knowledgeable (most have received their entry level sommelier certification) and will provide provide you with a memorable experience!
$136.85 per person ALL INCLUSIVE*
This price includes pickup at your location, tasting fees at three carefully selected locations that include a wonderful balance of wineries, vineyards, cellars, and/or tasting rooms, a delicious picnic lunch provided by New Frontiers Marketplace, plenty of bottled water, and a 15% gratuity (12% for your tour host and 3% for administration). There are no additional or hidden fees.
(Please help support the wineries by considering purchases at the wineries we visit!)
Pick up Times for all Tours
Santa Barbara area
9:45-10:25 am and concludes at about 5:30-6 pm
Including : Summerland, Montecito, Santa Barbara, Goleta
Santa Ynez Valley
10:45-11:15 am and concludes at about 4:30-5 pm
Including : Los Olivos, Ballard, Santa Ynez, Solvang, Buellton
10:30 am and concludes at about 5 pm
Including : Lompoc and Vandenberg Village
Los Alamos and Santa Maria
10:15-10:30 am and concludes at about 5:00-5:30 pm
Including : Los Alamos and Santa Maria
Downloadable PDF version of menu: StagecoachMenu2017
Provided by New Frontiers Marketplace located in beautiful Solvang. Featuring fresh, natural and organic ingredients containing no preservatives or additives. Many ingredients are grown and/or raised by local Santa Ynez Valley Farmers!
Please choose one entrée per person from the list below:
Comes with a side of organic sliced carrots and celery with ranch dressing & sides of house mustard and mayonnaise.
Oven Roasted Turkey Breast: fresh focaccia with swiss cheese, lettuce, tomato, sprouts, carrots, cucumbers, and onions.
Black Forrest Ham: fresh foccacia with swiss cheese, lettuce, tomato, sprouts, carrots, and cucumbers.
Roast Beef: fresh foccacia with lettuce, tomato, sprouts, carrots, cucumbers, fire-roasted red peppers and served with a side of horseradish.
Italian: fresh demi-baguette, ham, soppressata, pepperoni, provolone, tomato, red onion, red leaf lettuce, pepperoncinis, and Italian dressing on side.
Veggie: fresh foccacia with olive tapenade, avocado, fire-roasted red peppers, feta, tomato, sprouts, and cucumbers.
~ gluten free bread is available for all options ~
All salads are entrées and come with a fresh demi-baguette. All dressings are on the side.
Chef Salad: mixed greens, roast turkey, cheddar cheese, carrots, red cabbage, cucumber, tomato, and sprouts with balsamic Vinaigrette.
Cobb Salad: romaine, roast turkey, grape tomatoes, blue cheese, bacon, hard boiled egg, with ranch dressing.
Greek Salad: mixed greens, feta, Greek olives, red onion, cucumber, tomato, and dolma with Greek dressing.
Asian Salad: mixed greens, roast turkey, red and yellow bell peppers, golden raisins, and almonds with Asian dressing.
Questions about your lunch order or dietary restrictions?
Please contact us at 805-686-8347 and we will happily assist you!
THE FINE PRINT:
- For online bookings, your credit card will be charged the full amount including a 15% gratuity.
- Other payment arrangements can be made via phone reservation, please call for details.
- $50 administrative fee will be charged to any cancellation at anytime.
- We require a 5 day cancellation on parties of 6 or less. All cancellations will be charged the full price if cancelled within 5 days of the tour.
- We require a 10 day cancellation on parties of 6 to 14. All cancellations will be charged the full price if cancelled within 10 days of the tour.
- We require a 14 day cancellation on parties of 14 or more. All cancellations will be charged full price if cancelled within 14 days of the tour.
- Lunch orders need to be placed at least 48 hours in advance of tour, otherwise, turkey sandwiches will be the “default” lunch order. Booking last minute tours? We’ll try to get a custom lunch order completed, but no guarantees. Thanks for understanding.
- Please note: We do not allow any drinking (except water) or eating in our vehicles. Snacks are welcome as long as they are not consumed in the vehicles. We like our vehicles spotless, and are sure you will, too!
- We love our pets, but we don’t allow them or yours in our vehicles. Please, no pets!