VIP Wine Tours in Sabta Barbara Wine Country ..
Connoisseurs and Collectors Tour
Join Santa Barbara County’s Wine Experts for an amazing day!
Having been based here in Santa Barbara wine country for over 15 years, we have gained respect and have established relationships which have opened doors to the most unique and amazing experiences that the Santa Ynez Valley has to offer.
Hands down this is the best experience Santa Barbara County has to offer. We take you to amazing places based on our research and relationships. It’s crème de la crème and top notch – and all the things to make one amazing experience. Meet some of the top winemakers and/or owners in our area and travel to undisclosed locations to experience some of the best scenery Santa Ynez Valley has to offer. Most of our tour partners are not open to the general public, we cannot list them on our website and we do have to pre-qualify our guests. (In the ‘Notes’ section of the reservation form please enter ‘C & C Tour’, and a reservation specialist will contact you to discuss your options)
|Private Tours||ALL INCLUSIVE* Per Person||ALL INCLUSIVE* Total||Reservation|
|8 – 11 guests||$270.25||$2162 – $2972.75||Purchase|
|typically these||wineries allow 8-10 max||please call to discuss|
* This tour includes tasting fees at 3 premium locations, a delicious picnic lunch (see menu), door-to-door service, plenty of bottled water, and a 15% gratuity (12% for the tour host and 3% for the administrative staff). When we arrange these private VIP tastings with the winemakers, owners, family members or a GM, our reputation is on the line. They expect us to bring qualified guests who enjoy collecting wine. It is with this understanding that they pour wines they wouldn’t typically have open and will spend time getting to know you. So, there is a fine line between us being allowed to bring you and them wanting us to bring you. Therefore, we need to make sure you understand that purchasing is expected. Based on our experience we encourage a minimum of two bottles per person at theses exclusive locations. A few of these exclusive wineries may charge an additional $35-$60 per person to taste, which would need to pay directly to the winery. We will let you know which these are when arranging your tour.
Pick up Times for all Tours
These are suggested times, we can negotiate later pick-ups and earlier drop-offs but these may affect our ability to give a complete tour. No discounting available for altered times.
Santa Barbara area
9:45-10:25 am and concludes at about 5:30-6 pm
Including : Summerland, Montecito, Santa Barbara, Goleta
Santa Ynez Valley
10:45-11:15 am and concludes at about 4:30-5 pm
Including : Los Olivos, Ballard, Santa Ynez, Solvang, Buellton
10:30 am and concludes at about 5 pm
Including : Lompoc and Vandenberg Village
Los Alamos and Santa Maria
10:15-10:30 am and concludes at about 5:00-5:30 pm
Including : Los Alamos and Santa Maria
Downloadable PDF version of menu: StagecoachMenu2017
Provided by New Frontiers Marketplace located in beautiful Solvang. Featuring fresh, natural and organic ingredients containing no preservatives or additives. Many ingredients are grown and/or raised by local Santa Ynez Valley Farmers!
Please choose one entrée per person from the list below:
Comes with a side of organic sliced carrots and celery with ranch dressing & sides of house mustard and mayonnaise.
Oven Roasted Turkey Breast: fresh focaccia with swiss cheese, lettuce, tomato, sprouts, carrots, cucumbers, and onions.
Black Forrest Ham: fresh foccacia with swiss cheese, lettuce, tomato, sprouts, carrots, and cucumbers.
Roast Beef: fresh foccacia with lettuce, tomato, sprouts, carrots, cucumbers, fire-roasted red peppers and served with a side of horseradish.
Italian: fresh demi-baguette, ham, soppressata, pepperoni, provolone, tomato, red onion, red leaf lettuce, pepperoncinis, and Italian dressing on side.
Veggie: fresh foccacia with olive tapenade, avocado, fire-roasted red peppers, feta, tomato, sprouts, and cucumbers.
~ gluten free bread is available for all options ~
All salads are entrées and come with a fresh demi-baguette. All dressings are on the side.
Chef Salad: mixed greens, roast turkey, cheddar cheese, carrots, red cabbage, cucumber, tomato, and sprouts with balsamic Vinaigrette.
Cobb Salad: romaine, roast turkey, grape tomatoes, blue cheese, bacon, hard boiled egg, with ranch dressing.
Greek Salad: mixed greens, feta, Greek olives, red onion, cucumber, tomato, and dolma with Greek dressing.
Asian Salad: mixed greens, roast turkey, red and yellow bell peppers, golden raisins, and almonds with Asian dressing.
Questions about your lunch order or dietary restrictions?
Please contact us at 805-686-8347 and we will happily assist you!
THE FINE PRINT:
- In the ‘Notes’ section of the reservation form please enter ‘C & C Tour’, a Reservation Specialist will contact you to discuss your options
- For online bookings, the credit card will be charged the full amount including a 15% gratuity.
- Other payment arrangements can be made via phone reservation, please call for details.
- $50 administrative fee will be charged to any cancellation at anytime.
- 5 day cancellation policy on parties of 6 or less, all cancellations will be charged full price if cancelled within 5 days of the tour.
- 10 day cancellation policy on parties of 6 to 14, all cancellations will be charged full price if cancelled within 10 days of the tour.
- 14 day cancellation policy on parties of 14 or more, all cancellations will be charged full price if cancelled within 14 days of the tour.
- Lunch orders need to be place at least 48 hours in advance of tour, otherwise, turkey sandwiches will be ordered for all. Last minute tours can try to get a custom lunch order in, no guarantees.
- We do not allow drinking(except water) or eating in our vehicles. Snacks are welcome as long as they are not consumed in the vehicles.
- We love our pets, but we don’t allow them or yours in our vehicles. Please, no pets!